Wednesday 24 January 2018

More failed photos...

Attempt number two:
This is equally hilarious: it is at the wedding of Italian friends, in Torino, summer 2010.
To be seen are Joe in a shaven-head mode, beside him Komal with expressive hands, and Volker standing behind her holding I think, Noe, his second child. I am seated back to the camera in the front left corner (with special wedding hair-effects!).
I am temporarily giving up on the Amsterdam pix (pity, they are very attractive) ... guess I need another lesson in the Amsterdam Apple shop.


2 comments:

  1. Woww.... what a surprise Wendie! It is a pleasure see you and all our friends on our Wedding day. A big hugh both from me and Barbara!!! Marco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a wonderful day that was ... seems no time ago! Big hugs to you all four xxxxx

      Delete